Any reader will probably take immediate note of the lack of any kind of witty or humorous subtitle adorning “Boundless Rationality” on the front page. This is not out of laziness, but rather indecision. Here is a short list of subtitles that have been considered, at one point or another:
– “…But people do not exhibit perfect, boundless rationality, in their economic decisions or in other roles…”(Peters, Ackerman, Bernow, 1998)
– “Nothing is ‘mere’” – Richard Feynman (favorite quote of mine)
– There’s an XKCD for that.
– There’s a Daily Show clip for that.
– No, I’m not perfectly rational. Yes, I still reserve the right to make fun of you.
– Yes, the title of the blog is a joke. No, I don’t mean to say that I possess boundless rationality.
– Anything meaningful about the content or purpose of this blog is located about half an inch lower on the screen in the “Categories” Menu. Seriously, take a look.
– Wow, “blog” is considered a misspelling on Microsoft Word? That’s…weird. Well, they DID enter the Internet race about 6 months late…
– Huh. It’s really difficult to write drafts for my bog on MS Word because it Autocorrects words it thinks are wrong and half the time I don’t even notice.
– You know, I think I’m going to write my articles straight into Wardress from now on because this Autocorrect feature is seriously starting to piss me off.
– A full list of subtitles is available here. Self-referential, am I right guys? …Guys?